Deepen Your Yoga With Chakra Balancing
Want to Take Your Yoga Deeper?
Explore Dru yoga in Cambelltown with Astoria Barr & Morag Morrish
Are you keen to explore your next step in yoga? Would you like to know how you can enhance your yoga by focusing on the chakras and koshas in your practice?
The chakras are regions of consciousness and the koshas are the different layers of our being; body, mind, emotions and spirit. You can use the chakras and koshas for potent personal transformation and to supercharge your health and bring balance to your mind and emotions.
A workshop will also give you a taste of what it’s like to go deeper into yoga and even train on a Dru Yoga course. Dru yoga specialises in mind/body yoga for personal growth and gives you the tools and skills to grow as an individual or share this ‘heart based’ yoga to enhance the lives of others.
Dru Yoga is called ‘accessible yoga’ – because it is for everyBODY!
PRICES AND BOOKING: CHECK OUT NEXT AVAILABLE WORKSHOP IN 2020
Afternoon class – $45
DPN / Concessions – $35
For more information email email@example.com
2 CPD hours
Here’s some of what we’ll cover at the workshop:
• introduction and session overview
• warming up and body preparation
• Dru Energy Block Release Sequence (EBR) to release tension on all layers of your being
• Dru Yoga sequences & postures with a focus on the chakras and koshas for personal development
• Nurturing relaxation – dru style
• A talk about how to take your yoga deeper – where to from here
• Afternoon tea and time to chat
Some extra info for the day
• Please arrive at least 10 minutes before the start so you have time to register and we can start on time, registration usually starts at 12.45pm
• You will need to bring your own yoga mat
• Bring your water bottle and pen and notepad if you’d like to take notes.
• Wear comfortable clothing
Prices and booking
Afternoon class $45
DPN / Concessions $35
Bookings can be made online or by contacting the Dru office on 02 6161 1462 or email firstname.lastname@example.orgCancellations—If you cancel (because of illness or some other unforeseen circumstance) then we give you the option of transferring the event fee to a future Dru Australia course or event or to the purchase of other Dru Australia services.
If we cancel a Dru workshop, we give you the option of the event fee being reimbursed, or transferring it to a future event.